Looking for Wedding Proxy Perfection?
Read the Instructions
Or watch the attached video
Complete the Forms
Dot every "i", cross every "t"
Start enjoying marriage benefits!
WEDDING PROXY FORM INSTRUCTIONS
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call to speak with a team member at 406.350.2663 (Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm Mtn) or visit WeddingProxy.com and use the chat feature located on the bottom of the page.
A: Proxy Marriage Contract. Either you or your fiance needs to sign this contract. Once signed you’ll be directed to our secure payment processing provider. You will do so upon payment or deposit.
B: Marriage License Questionnaire: The information from this form is used to complete your marriage application. Onv you complete your payment you’ll be sent a link to this application questionnaire.
- All questions must be answered. If you are unable to answer a question, example: your father’s name, please annotate in that area: “UNKNOWN”. Please send an email explaining the reason for “UNKNOWN” to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Most people from other countries will not have a U.S. Social Security number. If you do not have an SSN, please annotate in this field “NA”
- Complete MIDDLE names must be annotated. If you or your parent has no middle name please write “NMN” in that area.
- If you do not know who your parent(s) are (example: adoption), then simply place “UNKNOWN” in the parent fields.
- If your last name is not the same name as your father or mother’s maiden name please explain in an email to: email@example.com prior to completing the form.
- You cannot use an APO address for the application. If you don’t have a current physical address please use your fiance, parent, sibling, friend or other relative address.
C: Proxy Marriage Affidavit. Both parties must complete their own Power of Attorney for 406 Proxy, LLC to officiate the marriage application. This form must be notarized. Depending on the proxy marriage package you’ve chosen will depend on how to get the notary completed. If you choose any “Bronze” package you’ll need your own notary. A licensed notary can be found at your bank, bail bondsman, legal office, UPS store or online at https://notarize.com (this is the notary we use for our clients). If you’ve chose a Silver or Gold wedding package you will be using our online notary service and this is at no cost to you.
D: 406 Proxy, LLC needs proof of your identity to process your application.
- Your identification if a Montana Resident: Proof of identity is any state or federal government issued I.D. (passport, driver license, state I.D., Inmate I.D.etc).
- Your identification if Active Duty Military: 406 Proxy, LLC needs a copy of your military I.D. (front and back). If you are unable to or uncomfortable with sending us this form of I.D. you are welcome to email a copy of your civilian driver license (front and back) and a copy of your orders (please block out your SSN and DoD information).